quesCompany forcefully asked me to resign. Paid notice period salary to me

I was working in a private company. But the company asked me to put in resignation, but when i denied it they terminated me without giving any reason. But the company has also put in 3 month notice period salary in my account. I dont wish to leave the job. What can i do?

• ansAs you are working with a Private Firm, your employment with them and elsewhere will be governed and controlled on the basis of rules and conditions laid down in the terms of your appointment with your employer,

which you must have agreed upon by duly signing & acknowledging an Appointment letter while accepting the employment offered by them.

You can send them a legal notice as per the term and conditions of the contract asking for salary and reinstatement

• ansYou can send them a legal notice upon the conditions of your appointment Claiming your salary and reinstatement .

Supreme Court of India, Delhi