Company forcefully asked me to resign. Paid notice period salary to me
I was working in a private company. But the company asked me to put in resignation, but when i denied it they terminated me without giving any reason. But the company has also put in 3 month notice period salary in my account. I dont wish to leave the job. What can i do?
As you are working with a Private Firm, your employment with them and elsewhere will be governed and controlled on the basis of rules and conditions laid down in the terms of your appointment with your employer,
which you must have agreed upon by duly signing & acknowledging an Appointment letter while accepting the employment offered by them.
You can send them a legal notice as per the term and conditions of the contract asking for salary and reinstatement
You can send them a legal notice upon the conditions of your appointment Claiming your salary and reinstatement .
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get protection from social crime
- can we join parties in Revision petion in Division Bench
- Sister filed bigamy case against her husband how can we prove it
- Questions wrong in examination conducted by Government of India
- BSNL not providing broadband connection