Company forcefully asked me to resign. Paid notice period salary to me
I was working in a private company. But the company asked me to put in resignation, but when i denied it they terminated me without giving any reason. But the company has also put in 3 month notice period salary in my account. I dont wish to leave the job. What can i do?
As you are working with a Private Firm, your employment with them and elsewhere will be governed and controlled on the basis of rules and conditions laid down in the terms of your appointment with your employer,
which you must have agreed upon by duly signing & acknowledging an Appointment letter while accepting the employment offered by them.
You can send them a legal notice as per the term and conditions of the contract asking for salary and reinstatement
You can send them a legal notice upon the conditions of your appointment Claiming your salary and reinstatement .
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Resignation from directors post
- Salary full and final and other allowances still not processed
- custody of child below 5 years of age
- Divorced and remarried and again denied access to house. What to do?
- Father died in 1995 does daughter have share in self made property?