quesCompany forcefully asked me to resign. Paid notice period salary to me

I was working in a private company. But the company asked me to put in resignation, but when i denied it they terminated me without giving any reason. But the company has also put in 3 month notice period salary in my account. I dont wish to leave the job. What can i do?

  • ans

    As you are working with a Private Firm, your employment with them and elsewhere will be governed and controlled on the basis of rules and conditions laid down in the terms of your appointment with your employer,

    which you must have agreed upon by duly signing & acknowledging an Appointment letter while accepting the employment offered by them.

    You can send them a legal notice as per the term and conditions of the contract asking for salary and reinstatement

  • ansYou can send them a legal notice upon the conditions of your appointment Claiming your salary and reinstatement .

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Unknowingly I mentioned wrong year of passing degree in Govt service book. I got degree…
I worked in an iti.he don't give my 20 days salary what can I do…
I am working in Delhi. I have talked over the phone in official matter with…
Sir, BIFR/AIFR issued the winding up order 1n 2003/2005. Then we got stay against this…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>