Closing of the manufacturing unit.
I have manufacturing unit of more than 30 years I want to close the unit now my hubby has been looking that unit is in a simple procedure or there will be problem i m closing unit because my hubby is taking all the money can he has any right to object.
Closing should not be a problem unless you are the proprietor or if private ltd., hold 100% shares in the company. If your husband holds certain amount of shares then you can be restrained to closing it. However, in view of the case as I understand it; if your husband is embezzling the money then it is mandatory that a formal police complaint be lodged.
However, please note that winding up of company if proprietorship concern is different from a pvt ltd company, which you have failed to mention in your question. Kindly note that should there be any outstanding dues on the company then the creditors would want to recover it and sue the company.Therefore, it is prudent to publicly put up a notice for winding up in a local newspaper including an English daily.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I proceed with divorce and child custody
- Boyfriend blackmailing that he will commit suicide what can I do
- How to get 75 years old land record
- In how many months of marriage can I take divorce
- Builder has not started construction how can I recover my money