can my company recover incentive paid to me after i resign?
I work with a Pharma company and i resigned recently wherein I just got a Legal Notice from a lawyer stating that the company wants to recover Rs.20,000 that was the incentive paid to me a few months ago. No such clause exists in my appointment letter.
After going through the facts provided by you,
You need to reply to that legal notice so to avoid initiation of any proceedings against you.
For providing any further assistance we need to go through you terms of employment i.e. your contract with the company.
But generally the company cannot ask for incentives after it has been awarded to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fake/forged signature of my parents
- Less loan amount received charging interest on complete amount
- Can son object the sale of property by mother Willed by father to her?
- I met with an accident and one person got injured,now asking high amt.
- what is the meaning of Section 297(2) of IPC?