Can i get regular employment as per recent SC judgement?
Dear Sir, I have work in LIC as an Assistant during the period 20-02-1997 to 01-10-1997 total 210 days. Recently on 18-03-2005 Supreme Court has passed order in regard TTFTTL v/s LIC civil appeal no.6950 /2009 to absorpe the Temporray employees and agree to vailed CGIT award ID no 27 of 1991. So my question is... 1. Can i eligible/claim to get regular employment in lic on behalf this award or dicision by supreme court. 2. If not then what rights/ways I have to get this regularization. Recently LIC has issued a notice on their website to implement this award who work till 1991. How can i claim it?
If your are working with LIC as a temporary workmen, then as per the such judgement the corporation has been directed to absorb you.
However, if you are not working with LIC and working in some other organization, then this judgement is not applicable.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What can i do in case of sexual harassment at work place
- Husband's brother promised to marry me now denying what can I do
- Wife obtained the copy of my bank account and filed a case. What to do
- Once we file a case in what time frame does case comes up for hearing?
- Brother claims property to be on his name.