×

quesCan i get regular employment as per recent SC judgement?

Dear Sir, I have work in LIC as an Assistant during the period 20-02-1997 to 01-10-1997 total 210 days. Recently on 18-03-2005 Supreme Court has passed order in regard TTFTTL v/s LIC civil appeal no.6950 /2009 to absorpe the Temporray employees and agree to vailed CGIT award ID no 27 of 1991. So my question is... 1. Can i eligible/claim to get regular employment in lic on behalf this award or dicision by supreme court. 2. If not then what rights/ways I have to get this regularization. Recently LIC has issued a notice on their website to implement this award who work till 1991. How can i claim it?

If your are working with LIC as a temporary workmen, then as per the such judgement the corporation has been directed to absorb you.

However, if you are not working with LIC and working in some other organization, then this judgement is not applicable.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only