Can company hold PF & gratuity if I break bond
I have signed a bond with a company that says I have to work with the company for 4 years. Now it's been almost 2 years and I want to move to another company. The monetary clause is of 8.45 lacs. Can company hold my PF & gratuity if I broke the bond?
The company can not touch your PF amount. You are not yet entitled to gratuity. But the Company may file a suit to recover the bond amount in case you break the bond. The case will run for years which you shall have to contest.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can seniors be paid less than juniors
- To know about e-commerce laws in India for e-commerce owners.
- Want to open a hukkah bar in Mumbai. What documentation required?
- Can a person throw us out of the house if we have been living for long
- What If permanent employee not relieving to revert to his parent dept