×

quesCan company hold PF & gratuity if I break bond

I have signed a bond with a company that says I have to work with the company for 4 years. Now it's been almost 2 years and I want to move to another company. The monetary clause is of 8.45 lacs. Can company hold my PF & gratuity if I broke the bond?

• ansThe company can not touch your PF amount. You are not yet entitled to gratuity. But the Company may file a suit to recover the bond amount in case you break the bond. The case will run for years which you shall have to contest.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services