Can a company conduct narcotic test w/o consent?
Can a company organize/conduct a narcotic test without written consent?
A company cannot conduct any narcotic test on employee without his consent.
In the case of "Smt. Selvi vs. State of Karnataka" Supreme Court has held that narco, polygraph and brain mapping tests are to be allowed only after consent of the employee.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i get Injunction for stopping my father to come to my house.
- Tenant not ready to leave the house what action can I take?
- A person took money from father and cheating him how to recover money
- Is taking cheque for joining a job is legal ?
- Mutual Divorce Procedure and time involved