Bank delaying in release of PF. How to claim it?
My father was worked in a bank in Punjab and deceased during his service period. The bank is holding his pf amount for last couple of years now. How can i get his PF released? is the bank having rights to hold the PF money?
Issue a legal notice for release of PF as this amount can not be held up and also ask for interest for delay.
Bank has no right to hold the PF money.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure for Mutual divorce
- What action to be taken in a deformation case?
- Contempt of order passed by CAT deliberately. What to do
- I am being terminated from my post before being given prior notice
- Office manager booked tickets on credit now not returning money