Bank delaying in release of PF. How to claim it?
My father was worked in a bank in Punjab and deceased during his service period. The bank is holding his pf amount for last couple of years now. How can i get his PF released? is the bank having rights to hold the PF money?
Issue a legal notice for release of PF as this amount can not be held up and also ask for interest for delay.
Bank has no right to hold the PF money.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Car parking
- Can we make employees sign a bond for not disclosing any information
- Can mother cancel gift deed through which she transferred property
- Person took my phone details can i file complaint
- Divorce case will start soon. How can i get visitation rights to her?