quesBank delaying in release of PF. How to claim it?

My father was worked in a bank in Punjab and deceased during his service period. The bank is holding his pf amount for last couple of years now. How can i get his PF released? is the bank having rights to hold the PF money?

  • ansIssue a legal notice for release of PF as this amount can not be held up and also ask for interest for delay.

    Bank has no right to hold the PF money.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in delhi govt hospital last 8years i thekhedari now last 6months i…
I have a yellow board indica car for which i am hiring a driver so…
My salary was 8000/* per month. total one & half month salary was pending. 12000/-…

can IT company in Delhi force an employee to serve complete 1 month notice period…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly