quesAccused of 313, 504, 406 120b in US how to get him back to India

I have filed a FIR against my father inlaw, mother inlaw, husband & brother inlaw U/S 313, 324, 498A, 120b, 406 and 506. My inlaws had initially accepted to all heinous crimes in written statement to police. my brother inlaw did online shopping from my debit card worth $2000 for his fiance delivered to his US address. I have recent photographs wherein my brother inlaws' wife is seen wearing my jewellery which is in their custody. My brother inlaw has fled to US where he is working on H1B. Any possibility I can legally contact US Police/ immigration to get him deported to India.

The magistrate can send the summon to your brother in law through Minsitry  to Indian Embassy in US.