quesAccused of 313, 504, 406 120b in US how to get him back to India

I have filed a FIR against my father inlaw, mother inlaw, husband & brother inlaw U/S 313, 324, 498A, 120b, 406 and 506. My inlaws had initially accepted to all heinous crimes in written statement to police. my brother inlaw did online shopping from my debit card worth $2000 for his fiance delivered to his US address. I have recent photographs wherein my brother inlaws' wife is seen wearing my jewellery which is in their custody. My brother inlaw has fled to US where he is working on H1B. Any possibility I can legally contact US Police/ immigration to get him deported to India.

  • ans

    The magistrate can send the summon to your brother in law through Minsitry  to Indian Embassy in US.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the International Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best International Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

Client contacted me about developing a program and an agreement was made between My client…
Hy , i am muslim and she also muslim from holland , i live in…

Dear sir, is their any dual citizenship policy in india? what are the rights to…

i got a query from an agent of Ghana for a tender. i don't know…

International Law Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Dhruv Banerji

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly