Accused of 313, 504, 406 120b in US how to get him back to India
I have filed a FIR against my father inlaw, mother inlaw, husband & brother inlaw U/S 313, 324, 498A, 120b, 406 and 506. My inlaws had initially accepted to all heinous crimes in written statement to police. my brother inlaw did online shopping from my debit card worth $2000 for his fiance delivered to his US address. I have recent photographs wherein my brother inlaws' wife is seen wearing my jewellery which is in their custody. My brother inlaw has fled to US where he is working on H1B. Any possibility I can legally contact US Police/ immigration to get him deported to India.
The magistrate can send the summon to your brother in law through Minsitry to Indian Embassy in US.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the International Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property rights of wife in mother in law's property
- Regarding transfer of property.
- Insurance company lawyer giving very low compensation and closing case
- My wife not giving me divorce and not staying with me what to do
- Bought property by giving GPA to mother can i now sell the property