documents for third party claim
my son in law died in a car accident recently.my daughter has been disowned by her in laws.we have filed a third party claim on the insurance company of the vehicle with whom the accident occured by his fault.kindly advice as to what are the documents required for the case other than the income tax returns of the deseased, and how could we get them ,as my daughter's in laws are not willing to give us the documents. can we get the income tax returns from I.T.deptt.through R.T.I. or the court can give instructions to various deptts.or can order the in laws to produce the required documents,as the mother in law of my daughter is one of the parties in the case.
Following documents are required:- 1. FIR copy. 2. Photocopy of insurance of the vehicle. 3. Postmortem copy. 4. Driving license of driver. 5. RC of the vehicle. FIR copy can be obtained from police. Postmortem copy can be obtained from the concerned hospital whereas insurance documents along with driving license and RC have to be submitted by the claimant. You may file a RTI to obtain IT returns of your deceased son-in-law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Took advance not finishing the work, where to file the case ?
- Abusive wife. Threatens me to file a false case. What can i do?
- Marriage not consummated can I file for annulment
- Property of a dseased hindu son who will get property mother or wife
- In-laws asking for money from husband - how to avoid