quesdocuments for third party claim

my son in law died in a car accident recently.my daughter has been disowned by her in laws.we have filed a third party claim on the insurance company of the vehicle with whom the accident occured by his fault.kindly advice as to what are the documents required for the case other than the income tax returns of the deseased, and how could we get them ,as my daughter's in laws are not willing to give us the documents. can we get the income tax returns from I.T.deptt.through R.T.I. or the court can give instructions to various deptts.or can order the in laws to produce the required documents,as the mother in law of my daughter is one of the parties in the case.

  • ansFollowing documents are required:- 1. FIR copy. 2. Photocopy of insurance of the vehicle. 3. Postmortem copy. 4. Driving license of driver. 5. RC of the vehicle. FIR copy can be obtained from police. Postmortem copy can be obtained from the concerned hospital whereas insurance documents along with driving license and RC have to be submitted by the claimant. You may file a RTI to obtain IT returns of your deceased son-in-law.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Insurance lawyers in India

Similar questions

Accident took place in house, due to which i was hospitalized, i also informed my…

Lic rejected death claim of my husband on the ground that he was on medical…
My Samsung J2 phone theft due to pickpocket ina a bus. I lodged an Online…
paid two terms of Birla sun life insurance vision plan for amount of rs. 44000.when…

Insurance Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Akarapu Udaya Bhasker

  Rajendra Nagar
 Experience: 30 years

Advocate Madhu N R

  RPC Layout
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Nitin Thatai

  Sector 12A
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly