Can i charge people carpooling with me? Any affect on insurance?
Can I charge the tech park people travelling with me in my car to office? And how will my insurance claim affect in case of any accident? If I should not take money, can I take gifts?
You will have to convert your car into commercial vehicle.
Post conversion , you will have to apply for commercial insurance. In case of accident, you can be legally liable to pay compensation for negligence of services.
We will not suggest you to take money or gift, if you do not convert your vehicle as commercial vehicle as same is illegal.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- loan from friends. how to ensure security
- Pension Refused on basis of multiple marriage
- Can christian daughter claim share on mother's self acquired property
- Company not releasing my performance linked award after resignation.
- Stamp Duty payable in transferring property to blood relative