quesCan i charge people carpooling with me? Any affect on insurance?

Can I charge the tech park people travelling with me in my car to office? And how will my insurance claim affect in case of any accident? If I should not take money, can I take gifts?

• ansYou will have to  convert your car into commercial vehicle.

Post conversion , you will have to apply for commercial insurance. In case of accident, you can be legally liable to pay compensation for negligence of services.

We will not suggest you to take money or gift, if you do not convert your vehicle as commercial vehicle as same is illegal.