INDIAN KANOON SECTION 50 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Person arrested to be informed of grounds of arrest and of right to bail
- Every police officer or other person arresting any person without warrant shall forthwith communicate to him full particulars of the offence for which he is arrested or other grounds for such arrest.
- Where a police officer arrests without warrant any person other than a person accused of a non-bailable offence, he shall inform the person arrested that he is entitled to be released on bail and that he may arrange for sureties on his behalf.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Relatives borrowed money and cheated me
- How can i endorse a property under MPW Act in wifes name
- Sold bike but buyer did not transfer it to his name now FIR filed
- Time bound notice received for vacating property
- Paid money but no construction on properties