INDIAN KANOON SECTION 50 CrPC - Code of Criminal Procedure - Person arrested to be informed of grounds of arrest and of right to bail
- Every police officer or other person arresting any person without warrant shall forthwith communicate to him full particulars of the offence for which he is arrested or other grounds for such arrest.
- Where a police officer arrests without warrant any person other than a person accused of a non-bailable offence, he shall inform the person arrested that he is entitled to be released on bail and that he may arrange for sureties on his behalf.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to sell a property which has a high court stay order on it?
- How to claim my increment for which I am eligible in the company
- Fraud by online company how can I recover my money
- What are the laws regarding video recordings in India
- Husband is impotent and misbehaving what can be done