In how much time is a bail / anticipatory bail granted?

If we apply for an anticipatory bail or a regular bail, in how much time can this be granted?

Answer

If a bail application is filed for regular bail (Regular is when person is arrested) in a Sessions Court the matter will be usually decided in 1 or 2 days. But if the bail application is filed before High Court a notice is issued to state which is usually returnable after two months.

When anticipatory bail is filed before Sessions Court that is usually decided in a day or two and in case of High Court again, for an anticipatory bail a notice is issued to be returnable usually after two months.