When and where can I apply for anticipatory bail?

When and where can I apply for an anticipatory bail in case someone has filed criminal complaint against me and Police may have registered an FIR?

Answer

Anticipatory bail is applied when there is apprehension of arrest in which written complaint is filed, that person/accused may apply for the anticipatory bail before sessions court or High Court u/s 438 Cr. P.C.

For getting the anticipatory bail the person may approach the High Court or the Sessions Court, as soon as the person apprehends that he may be arrested.

You should consult a good lawyer for grant of an anticipatory bail.