quesis it possible to get visa at the age of 65 years?

i require an adult dependent Visa of UK. my age is 65 years. my children are settled there. is it possible to get a visa now?

  • ansYou asked: I require an adult dependent Visa of UK. my age is 65 years. my children are settled there. is it possible to get a visa now?

    Response: Thank you for your question. Please consult with an attorney who specializes in U.K. immigration matters. My expertise is into U.S. immigration matters. I hope this helps. Good luck.


  • ansDear Sir,

    Thank you for your enquiry.

    You may be able to apply for leave to enter the UK as a dependant of your child who is living permanently in the UK.

    You must prove that:
    • you need long-term care to do every day personal and household tasks
    • the care you need is not available or affordable in the country you live in
    • the person you’ll be joining in the UK will be able to support, accommodate and care for you without claiming public funds for at least 5 years
    • you’re 18 or over

    You will be exempt from proving your knowledge of the English language as you are aged 65 years or over.

    Should we be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    Kind regards,

    Starck Uberoi Solicitors

    Advocate Raminder Singh Uberoi

      St Mary's Road, London-UK

  • Apply for UK immigration with the help of experienced immigration lawyers
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Immigration lawyers in India

Similar questions

Person has been convicted under the foreigners act for overstaying his visa. The judge has…

My name is Sudhanshu in my passport & all academic certificates. Can I split my…

Wife is 45 yrs US citizen (indian), husband is 45 yrs indian. hushand currently has…

Daughter was married in Bangalore 2 years back. Her husband was a green card holder…

Immigration Lawyers in India

Advocate Geetinder Singh

  Lawrence Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh

 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Tamara Relis

  W 44th St
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly