is it possible to get visa at the age of 65 years?
i require an adult dependent Visa of UK. my age is 65 years. my children are settled there. is it possible to get a visa now?
You asked: I require an adult dependent Visa of UK. my age is 65 years. my children are settled there. is it possible to get a visa now?
Response: Thank you for your question. Please consult with an attorney who specializes in U.K. immigration matters. My expertise is into U.S. immigration matters. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Advocate Rabindra Kumar SinghChicago, USA
Thank you for your enquiry.
You may be able to apply for leave to enter the UK as a dependant of your child who is living permanently in the UK.
You must prove that:
• you need long-term care to do every day personal and household tasks
• the care you need is not available or affordable in the country you live in
• the person you’ll be joining in the UK will be able to support, accommodate and care for you without claiming public funds for at least 5 years
• you’re 18 or over
You will be exempt from proving your knowledge of the English language as you are aged 65 years or over.
Should we be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Starck Uberoi Solicitors
Advocate Raminder Singh UberoiSt Mary's Road, London-UK
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to marriage a foreign nation in India
- The procedure for making will.
- Half payment done and opposite party trying to quash matter what to do
- A family filed GSR report against me under misunderstanding what to do
- Court ordered child custody in my favour ex-wife took the child away