quesis it possible to get visa at the age of 65 years?

i require an adult dependent Visa of UK. my age is 65 years. my children are settled there. is it possible to get a visa now?

• ansYou asked: I require an adult dependent Visa of UK. my age is 65 years. my children are settled there. is it possible to get a visa now?

Response: Thank you for your question. Please consult with an attorney who specializes in U.K. immigration matters. My expertise is into U.S. immigration matters. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Rabindra

• ansDear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You may be able to apply for leave to enter the UK as a dependant of your child who is living permanently in the UK.

You must prove that:
    • you need long-term care to do every day personal and household tasks
    • the care you need is not available or affordable in the country you live in
    • the person you’ll be joining in the UK will be able to support, accommodate and care for you without claiming public funds for at least 5 years
    • you’re 18 or over

You will be exempt from proving your knowledge of the English language as you are aged 65 years or over.

Should we be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Starck Uberoi Solicitors

Advocate Raminder Singh Uberoi

St Mary's Road, London-UK