Case against living allowance of grand father
My grandfather filed case against my father to get living allowance. He is making false allegation to get that. We even don't have any property of him. He has his ancestral home and some agriculture land, still he want living allowance.
We even don't want share in ancestral property still he want 5 thousand per month. What should we do? Is it possible to file case for manhaani?
Father is bound to maintain your grand father, even if he is unable to maintain him self. Section 125 CRPC provides for an order for maintenance of wives, children and parents. It provides that if any person with sufficient means neglects or refuses to maintain even his or her parents then the parents can move the court for monthly maintenance orders against such child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Enforce-ability of a Business Associate agreement
- Joined uncle's business now want to leave what are legal formalities
- Can a son take mother's caste
- Daughter's right in Father's ancestral propert
- How to ensure my property is safe and builder is not cheating