quesCase against living allowance of grand father

My grandfather filed case against my father to get living allowance. He is making false allegation to get that. We even don't have any property of him. He has his ancestral home and some agriculture land, still he want living allowance.

We even don't want share in ancestral property still he want 5 thousand per month. What should we do? Is it possible to file case for manhaani?

  • ansFather is bound to maintain your grand father, even if he is unable to maintain him self. Section 125 CRPC provides for an order for maintenance of wives, children and parents. It provides that if any person with sufficient means neglects or refuses to maintain even his or her parents then the parents can move the court for monthly maintenance orders against such child.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a catholic christian from kerala, and my father is planning to partition family…
My husband has an affair with a divorcee woman.i have some intimate photograph of them.i…
This problem was arrises in our friend's family , they are five( 2 brothers &…

I'm 19years old. I have step father who ill treats me. My mom doesn't care…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly