quesCase against living allowance of grand father

My grandfather filed case against my father to get living allowance. He is making false allegation to get that. We even don't have any property of him. He has his ancestral home and some agriculture land, still he want living allowance.

We even don't want share in ancestral property still he want 5 thousand per month. What should we do? Is it possible to file case for manhaani?

• ansFather is bound to maintain your grand father, even if he is unable to maintain him self. Section 125 CRPC provides for an order for maintenance of wives, children and parents. It provides that if any person with sufficient means neglects or refuses to maintain even his or her parents then the parents can move the court for monthly maintenance orders against such child.