quesBrother in legal trouble.

My brother was lived with a girl then they married in Hindu religion but they both are Muslim after their marriage 3 years later my brother left her because of her bad habits like she drinks, dating with other man etc. but they did not divorced that time now suddenly she came our home after 4 years when my brother left her and she said that i want to live with him but my brother doesn't want to live with her but she took someone who is pretending herself a mahila mandal sadasya. and that person whose saying herself a mahila mandal sadasya provoke her very much to say that and that now please guide me to what to do?

  • ansYour brother can get rid of his marriage by filing for divorce. You have stated that she has extra marital relations, if that is true then your brother can file for divorce on the ground of her infidelity. Did your brother and his wife convert legally to Islam? If a legally valid conversion took place then your brother may exercise the rights available to a Muslim man. A lot will depend on the validity of conversion.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi Sir, I had a colleague her name is A(not real name). She was alawys…
I am a male 36 years and married in 2010.My Father -in-Law transferred rupees 2…
Sir, My husband filed divorce case and 2 police cases against me due to some…
Sir got illegally married a divorcee with her daughter 8 years back given the fact…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Adovcate B. Srikiran

 Experience: 6 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly