Abusive brother. He causes disturbance in family. What can be done?
Hello, This is regarding my family issues. My father is businessman and I have 2 brothers no sister. we all three are married and having kids. I am working in Delhi since 2005 and my youngest brother takes care of shop and help my father to run family. But from some times my middle brother is disturbing badly and threatening all the family members and demanding huge amount every time. If not given he breaks household commodities. My shop remains close many days and my mother and father goes in depression every time. we are just hopeless please help. Thanks in Advance.
Please clarify is shop rented or your father is an owner?
If your father is owner or tenant then he can restrain your brother to enter the shop, if he does not listen then you can file a Police complaint.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to get Legal heir certificate
- House owner not return security deposit
- ISP did not disconnect the connection after request charging rental
- Full and final settlement not received what action can i take
- Can a government servant become a trustee in private trust?