quesWrongful dismissal from a national bank.

I was clerk typist in sbi badnera branch.from 1989 to December 1990 i prepared false vouchers of pensioner as per oral instruction of my br.manager,accountant,field officer and cashier.I also put thumb impression in presence of passing officer i..e.accountant,br,manager on fraud pensioners name and alive pensioner and make forged signature of pensioners and non pensioners.as per .branch manager oral instruction.I have no any writing evidence that officers asked me to do this.and on same ground bank suspend me in 1990 December and hand over case to cbi for detailed investigation also held me responsible for doing all fraud voucher charges and filed case in spl.cbi court amravati in 1997.bank dismissed me in 1999 in departmental inquiry march 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benefit of doubt ground.now bank denied for my backwardness is the solution to solve this problem.

• ansFile a petition before the Central Administrative Tribunal narrating entire history of your criminal case.