quesWrongful dismissal from a national bank.

I was clerk typist in sbi badnera branch.from 1989 to December 1990 i prepared false vouchers of pensioner as per oral instruction of my br.manager,accountant,field officer and cashier.I also put thumb impression in presence of passing officer i..e.accountant,br,manager on fraud pensioners name and alive pensioner and make forged signature of pensioners and non pensioners.as per .branch manager oral instruction.I have no any writing evidence that officers asked me to do this.and on same ground bank suspend me in 1990 December and hand over case to cbi for detailed investigation also held me responsible for doing all fraud voucher charges and filed case in spl.cbi court amravati in 1997.bank dismissed me in 1999 in departmental inquiry march 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benefit of doubt ground.now bank denied for my backwardness is the solution to solve this problem.

  • ansFile a petition before the Central Administrative Tribunal narrating entire history of your criminal case.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am residing in Madurai, Tamilnadu. I'm the only son for my parents and my…
I intend to seek legal opinion for the following situation. I have made an agreement…

I applied for government job on 20/12/2015 thru Uttarakhand Public ser. Com.) in OBC category…

1. Can I sign on true copies for Legal documents for considering in Legal matters.…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly