what is a conveyance deed
What is conveyance deed ? Is release deed or relinquishment deed come under conveyance deed?
By deed of conveyance, a seller transfers his ownership rights to the buyer against a valid consideration put up by the seller.
Release deed is in the nature of giving up a claim or right or title by one or more persons in favor of another or others.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did marriage through church not registered how to apply divorce
- How to get a way to reach our agricultural land
- How can i vacate my house from the Tenant?
- Did love marriage against wish of the parents how to get protection
- What is the procedure for court marriage