Registration of company. What are the obligations and requirements?
i'm a software developer and i want to open a company for software consultation what are the obligations and requirements to open up a company?
Apply for the name of the company to be registered by filing Form INC-1 for the same. After that depending upon the proposed company type file required incorporation forms listed below.
Form INC-7 or Form INC-2 : Form INC-7 for Application for incorporation of a company (Other than OPC) or Form INC-2 for Application for Incorporation of OPC.
Form INC-22 : Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office based on the option chosen in Form INC-7.
Form INC-22 is to be filed within 30 days from the date of Incorporation of OPC (If the registered address is different from the address given in Form INC-22) or other than OPC (if not filed earlier).
Form DIR-12: Particulars of appointment of directors and the key managerial personnel and the changes among them. This form is to be filed by OPC in case promoter is not the sole director or there are more than one director in an OPC.
The list of documents are:
Details of at-least two Directors / Promoters of the company for obtaining DIN (Director’s Identifications Number)
Address (including City, State, Pin Code, Country)
Date of Birth
Photograph of every proposed Director. (Scanned photograph will do)
Copy of Passport as a proof of identity and copy of Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Bank Statement / Driving License as a proof of address. (Scanned copy will do)
Thereafter a provisional DIN would be obtained from the Ministry of Company Affairs and a copy would be send for obtaining signature of the applicant. In case of foreign residents the documents i.e. DIN Form, Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence have to be attested by notary of the home country.
Advocate Ahmad Shazeb AzharKaiserbagh, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rank is higher but getting lesser salary than my juniors
- Property gifted by owner can be taken back by him
- Cheque deposited in wrong bank cheque got bounced
- Landlord filed a eviction petition against me
- Mini trucks parked near street lamp posts how to complain against this