Registering a sole proprietorship company.
I want to register my music company, which is a service based company. It has four verticals. Artist management;production house;online record label;music festival division. So wanted to know the procedure of registering this company & the cost involved for doing the same.
Sole proprietorship does not require registration. If you want to form a partnership firm, it requires registration with Register of Firms . If you want to form company it requires registration under the Companies Act .
For running your music business you will need license under Shop and establishment act. You will need service tax registration if taxable services are more than Rs 10 lakhs in a year. In addition you will need VAT registration if you are selling goods within state .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I end relationship with my mother
- Where can i apply for approval for constructing
- Rent receipts on individual name rent cheque on company name
- What documents to be prepared when joining job on partnership basis?
- Time limit for implementation of order