quespublic nuisance by loud music

hi, i live in Delhi and from the past few weeks my neighbor is playing songs at a very high volume, I even contacted them regarding the problem but they are not concerned with the disturbance we face. please suggest

  • ansYou can make a police complain regarding the disturbance and public nuisance that you have been facing and the police will take the necessary steps.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am secretary in malad chs .today i have received one gift deed transfer.Hiistory as…

My husband has expired he was in govt job so his gpf pension job should…
I have a plot situated in kulavanikarpuram village Panchayat, Melapalayam municipality, Tirunelveli corporation.Approved under town…
Does formal party defendant have right to file his written statement in civil court?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly