quesProcedure to change our lawyer with his permission?

our lawyer now not able to continue our case due to his busy work for his daughter's marriage work. but he is hesitating to express his situation to us because we r in edge of time to get order from court. if we r approaching him with proper procedure to change the lawyer, he will easily accept to change to new lawyer. so please suggest us the simplest way to change our lawyer for our case.

• ansAsk your present lawyer to give a 'change of vakalat'. Also ask the lawyer to return the entire case papers. So that you could engage a new lawyer of your choice. Even then, if you are not getting change of vakalat and papers, send a requisition letter through registered post.

Advocate Saravanan Dhandapani

Armenian Street, Chennai