quesProcedure to change our lawyer with his permission?

our lawyer now not able to continue our case due to his busy work for his daughter's marriage work. but he is hesitating to express his situation to us because we r in edge of time to get order from court. if we r approaching him with proper procedure to change the lawyer, he will easily accept to change to new lawyer. so please suggest us the simplest way to change our lawyer for our case.

  • ansAsk your present lawyer to give a 'change of vakalat'. Also ask the lawyer to return the entire case papers. So that you could engage a new lawyer of your choice. Even then, if you are not getting change of vakalat and papers, send a requisition letter through registered post.

    Advocate Saravanan Dhandapani

      Armenian Street, Chennai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My mother did a family settlement deed of property between my brother and me in…
i am planing to open hukka bar in mumbai. Need to know total licenses required…
Can any one guide me that how can I find out the name of related…
I am divorced Muslims.I got divorce before 4 months.my question is in my passport my…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly