Procedure to change our lawyer with his permission?
our lawyer now not able to continue our case due to his busy work for his daughter's marriage work. but he is hesitating to express his situation to us because we r in edge of time to get order from court. if we r approaching him with proper procedure to change the lawyer, he will easily accept to change to new lawyer. so please suggest us the simplest way to change our lawyer for our case.
Ask your present lawyer to give a 'change of vakalat'. Also ask the lawyer to return the entire case papers. So that you could engage a new lawyer of your choice. Even then, if you are not getting change of vakalat and papers, send a requisition letter through registered post.
Advocate Saravanan DhandapaniArmenian Street, Chennai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Validity of NGO experience for job in a bank
- How does new director protect himself from old liabilities of the co.
- Procedure to take control over a private college
- Can I sell my part from our property that is acquired by government
- Powers of Minority Shareholders