PIL against PSU
Can a common person file a PIL against a PSU who has a service rule which contains some provision against human right such as work during pregnancy?
Let a PIL against a PSU who has a service rule which contains some provision against human right such as work during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police refusing to file FIR for dowry harassment. Where to complaint?
- Termination of services during maternity leave
- Salary not paid from last 3 years what legal action can I take
- Husband remarried without getting divorce from first wife
- Want to move a special application can't afford a lawyer. What to do?