PIL against PSU
Can a common person file a PIL against a PSU who has a service rule which contains some provision against human right such as work during pregnancy?
Let a PIL against a PSU who has a service rule which contains some provision against human right such as work during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Making gift deed property in Maharashtra Dist. How to pay stamp duty?
- Complaint against SDM of police and DSP of police how to file
- Purchased plot not given way from road to plot as promised what to do
- jeevan arogya policy of LIC. Non coverage for congenital disease
- What legal documents are required at the time of selling property