Original case order lost. Can i appeal based on online copy of order?
Can I file an appeal on the basis of the Online copy of my case order? I have lost the original case order and am running out of time to file the appeal.
Yes, the appeal can be filed on the basis of an Online copy of your case order.
In case the appeal is being filed in the High Court or the Supreme Court without the certified copy of the order, you need to file an application for exemption seeking not filing of the certified copy.
If you are filing the appeal in trial court, the same can be filed without the certified copy of the order as you can summon the record of the lower court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I sell my share in undivided residential property?
- Someone asking details to give money is it legit or not
- What is the procedure to take a case back filed earlier
- What are the Grounds to get divorce.
- Is SC judgment on tenancy charges will be applicable in Delhi also ?