Order passed by High court bench for deciding the apeal
"This petition has been filed with the prayer that opposite party no.1 may be directed to decide appeal of the petitioner contained in Annexure No.1 to the writ petition expeditiously. Submission of the learned counsel for the petitioner is that the appeal is pending for the last about two and half years and the same has not been disposed of up till now on account of which the petitioner is suffering. Accordingly, this writ petition is disposed of with the direction to the appellate authority to decide the appeal, contained in Annexure No.1 to the writ petition, within a period of three months from the date of receipt of a certified copy of this order."
Above is the order of High Court The Three months time expiring on 10th june 2014, it is unlikely that the bank can respond now. what should be y action, in case bank fail to response the court order within three month.
Inadequate facts have been provided to give proper answer. However, if the Bank was made aware of the said Court Order which it did not comply with, a contempt petition can be filed against the Bank.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to recover money lent to a friend without any proof
- Company delaying full and final settlement what action can I take
- Want to get the legal information about the freehold property
- Cheque passed on to 3rd person who file cheque bounce case
- Procedure to file a divorce