Order passed by High court bench for deciding the apeal

"This petition has been filed with the prayer that opposite party no.1 may be directed to decide appeal of the petitioner contained in Annexure No.1 to the writ petition expeditiously. Submission of the learned counsel for the petitioner is that the appeal is pending for the last about two and half years and the same has not been disposed of up till now on account of which the petitioner is suffering. Accordingly, this writ petition is disposed of with the direction to the appellate authority to decide the appeal, contained in Annexure No.1 to the writ petition, within a period of three months from the date of receipt of a certified copy of this order."

Above is the order of High Court The Three months time expiring on 10th june 2014, it is unlikely that the bank can respond now. what should be y action, in case bank fail to response the court order within three month.

Answers (1)

358 votes
Inadequate facts have been provided to give proper answer. However, if the Bank was made aware of the said Court Order which it did not comply with, a contempt petition can be filed against the Bank.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles