Niece's husband not wiling to show her medical documents. What to do?
Niece passed away in a private hospital. When we went to ask for the documents, they told us they have already provided the documents to the niece's husband. Now the niece's husband is not wiling to show us the documents. We just want to get the documents to ascertain the cause of death. Hospital is also not wiling to issue another copy of the documents. How can we get hold of the documents? Is there any legal way around it?
We suggest that the parents of the niece should submit an application to the Hospital , wherein they should categorically mention that the husband is not providing the death certificate and the intend to review the document to ascertain the cause of death.
In addition to this, you should send a legal notice to the husband thereby asking him to produce the document or else you will be constrained to take legal action
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can registation repeated if wrong sum written in sale on agreement
- Difference in present address n marriage registration certificate
- How can I stop my wife from getting married again
- Brought sex toy online held by custom asking to pay fine
- What is the procedure for presenting a witness in the court