quesNiece's husband not wiling to show her medical documents. What to do?

Niece passed away in a private hospital. When we went to ask for the documents, they told us they have already provided the documents to the niece's husband. Now the niece's husband is not wiling to show us the documents. We just want to get the documents to ascertain the cause of death. Hospital is also not wiling to issue another copy of the documents. How can we get hold of the documents? Is there any legal way around it?

  • ans

    We suggest that the parents of the niece should submit an application to the Hospital , wherein they should categorically mention that the husband is not providing the death certificate and the intend to review the document to ascertain the cause of death.

    In addition to this, you should send a legal notice to the husband thereby asking him to produce the document or else you will be constrained to take legal action


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can a common person file a PIL against a PSU who has a service rule…

Can I drive a commercial vehicle (a taxi),i.e. a car with a yellow number plate…

I am a govt.employee and known by two names.l got edu.as one name and in…
Can anyone please suggest me how to apply for birth certificate without dad's name... thanks

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly