×

quesNiece's husband not wiling to show her medical documents. What to do?

Niece passed away in a private hospital. When we went to ask for the documents, they told us they have already provided the documents to the niece's husband. Now the niece's husband is not wiling to show us the documents. We just want to get the documents to ascertain the cause of death. Hospital is also not wiling to issue another copy of the documents. How can we get hold of the documents? Is there any legal way around it?

We suggest that the parents of the niece should submit an application to the Hospital , wherein they should categorically mention that the husband is not providing the death certificate and the intend to review the document to ascertain the cause of death.

In addition to this, you should send a legal notice to the husband thereby asking him to produce the document or else you will be constrained to take legal action

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services