Legal counseling of a senior citizen
Can legal counselling be arranged out of court by a register /sub register for a senior citizen at the age of 82 years (at her home)?
It can be arranged out of the court house at a place convenient for the senior citizen if it is shown that the 82 year old is unable to walk to the court house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to correct the sale deed
- Property given to builder for making building but he committed fraud
- Cheque bounce case filed police complaint filed but no response
- Wife is not agreeing to stay together after mediation
- Theft and illegal possession property is it cognizable offence