quesis student also a consumer ?

I haven't been given my mark sheet of BA final year. They r saying that your mark sheet got misplaced or have been given to anybody else by mistake. Can i file a case in consumer forum? As one of the officers at the university said that u r a student not a consumer.

  • ansYou should issue a notice demanding your marks sheet enclosing the required documents such as payment receipts, hall/admission ticket, etc. If they fail to issue the mark sheet, then you can file a complaint before the consumer forum.

    A Student is considered as consumer. Please retain the all original documents with you and provide only photocopies to the college.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can i electronically/digitally signed my written statement /reply of 125 petition or any other documents…
I have completed my UG degree.Now I m trying for public sector job. I changed…
I am an Indian Citizen(Christian), whose Permanent address is Kannur, Kerala and current address is…
Sir recently i have obtained a sc cast certificate from competent authority but i was…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly