is student also a consumer ?
I haven't been given my mark sheet of BA final year. They r saying that your mark sheet got misplaced or have been given to anybody else by mistake. Can i file a case in consumer forum? As one of the officers at the university said that u r a student not a consumer.
You should issue a notice demanding your marks sheet enclosing the required documents such as payment receipts, hall/admission ticket, etc. If they fail to issue the mark sheet, then you can file a complaint before the consumer forum.
A Student is considered as consumer. Please retain the all original documents with you and provide only photocopies to the college.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My marriage is registered under Nepal laws, how can I file for divorce
- Regarding sanction letter submitted for agreement
- Someone has displayed his possession board on my land what to do
- Salary not paid for months, not accepting resignation, what to do
- Sister fraudulently withdrawing money from mothers account