×

quesis food license required for food delivery (no production) business

I am planning to open a food delivery business in hyderabad. So my question is, not being a food maker do we still need food licence to run our business?

Your query is silent on whether you will procure the food and sell it to third party?

Further even otherwise if you procure food from third party there has to be a liability with respect to Food Safety standard.

Hence would request you to kindly provide complete facts so that we can provide you detail reply 

• ansSorry Brother I have no Idea about that, but in Delhi it is compulsory to take licence from proper authority.

Advocate Akhil Verma

Delhi High Court, Delhi