is food license required for food delivery (no production) business
I am planning to open a food delivery business in hyderabad. So my question is, not being a food maker do we still need food licence to run our business?
Your query is silent on whether you will procure the food and sell it to third party?
Further even otherwise if you procure food from third party there has to be a liability with respect to Food Safety standard.
Hence would request you to kindly provide complete facts so that we can provide you detail reply
Sorry Brother I have no Idea about that, but in Delhi it is compulsory to take licence from proper authority.
Advocate Akhil VermaKarkarduma, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Arya samaj mandir refusing to correct mistake in marriage certificate.
- Gave money to colleague but he is not returning how to recover
- Land acquisition by govt and non- payment of compensation for 15 years
- Company not clearing pending dues what action can i take
- Converted religion for marriage but in laws harassing now