how to recover outstanding money
I had supplied poultry feeds to a customer on condition of 20 days credit. On demanding payment, he has started ignoring the issue. Kindly advice about the legal options available.
First you can issue a legal notice against them. Then the proper remedy is to file a suit for recovery in the court. The other party will be held liable to pay the amount due along with the interest accrued thereon if you have any evidence of his liability.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i vacate my house from the Tenant?
- Step mom selling late father's land w/o giving us share. What to do?
- False dowry case filed by brother's wife on whole familly
- Can compensation be claimed if grace period has been expired
- Will the court fee be refunded if settlement done between parties