queshow to recover outstanding money

I had supplied poultry feeds to a customer on condition of 20 days credit. On demanding payment, he has started ignoring the issue. Kindly advice about the legal options available.

  • ansFirst you can issue a legal notice against them. Then the proper remedy is to file a suit for recovery in the court. The other party will be held liable to pay the amount due along with the interest accrued thereon if you have any evidence of his liability.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

How to get legal heir certificate? What are the documents required? What will be charges…

hi, i have swift dzire in delhi . and i haven taken noc for my…

can an affidavit be Cancelled?

I want to get the registry done of my house. What is the amount of…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly