quesHow to make a gift deed in favor of my grandson?

I want to write gift deed in favour of my grand son give draft matter and stamp duty in Delhi for circle G

• ansWe would be delighted to draft the gift deed to be executed by you in favour of your grandson, however, we would be requiring the details of the properties, both movable and immovable, to be gifted. Details needed include the description thereof, the value thereof to ascertain the stamp duty and your and your grandson's details, besides any other relevant info that you might want to get incorported.

Since, the gift deed is a valid document only when the same is registered with the office of Sub-Registrar, we would want you to get the same registered and both your and your grandson's presence would be required before the Sub-Registrar.