How to make a gift deed in favor of my grandson?
I want to write gift deed in favour of my grand son give draft matter and stamp duty in Delhi for circle G
We would be delighted to draft the gift deed to be executed by you in favour of your grandson, however, we would be requiring the details of the properties, both movable and immovable, to be gifted. Details needed include the description thereof, the value thereof to ascertain the stamp duty and your and your grandson's details, besides any other relevant info that you might want to get incorported.
Since, the gift deed is a valid document only when the same is registered with the office of Sub-Registrar, we would want you to get the same registered and both your and your grandson's presence would be required before the Sub-Registrar.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filling of AO in AFT Delhi
- how to get divorce within 1 year of marriage
- termination during medical leave without setting a medical board.
- In laws threatening to file false cases. Can we take any step first?
- Unable to pay credit card bill. Possibility to settle for less amount?