How to make a gift deed in favor of my grandson?

In Documentation Law

I want to write gift deed in favour of my grand son give draft matter and stamp duty in Delhi for circle G

Answers (1)

105 votes

We would be delighted to draft the gift deed to be executed by you in favour of your grandson, however, we would be requiring the details of the properties, both movable and immovable, to be gifted. Details needed include the description thereof, the value thereof to ascertain the stamp duty and your and your grandson's details, besides any other relevant info that you might want to get incorported.

Since, the gift deed is a valid document only when the same is registered with the office of Sub-Registrar, we would want you to get the same registered and both your and your grandson's presence would be required before the Sub-Registrar.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles