How to include name in property documents of other person?
i am lending some money to a known person and he has agricultural land. I need to include my name in his property so that my money is secure. How can I include my name in his property papers? Else how else can I secure my money?
We suggest you to execute a sale deed with the lender therein describing your portion of land and get the same registered.
By virtue of sale deed you will become the owner of the land and thereafter accordingly you can submit the paper to the tesildhar.
Execute a promissory note with revenue stamp and signature of person to whom you are lending money. You can't get your name on his property documents. Otherwise for lending money you need licence. You can also take a post dated security cheque.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unfair removal from services what can be done
- Is decree taken by playing fraud against minor valid?
- Wife want to divorce but husband is not ready what can be done
- Friend not repaying the loan and threatening me what to do.
- Corporate database breach what are the consequences