quesHow to include name in property documents of other person?

i am lending some money to a known person and he has agricultural land. I need to include my name in his property so that my money is secure. How can I include my name in his property papers? Else how else can I secure my money?

  • ans

    We suggest you to execute a sale deed with the lender therein describing your portion of land and get the same registered.

    By virtue of sale deed you will become the owner of the land and thereafter accordingly you can submit the paper to the tesildhar.

  • ansExecute a promissory note with revenue stamp and signature of person to whom you are lending money. You can't get your name on his property documents. Otherwise for lending money you need licence. You can also take a post dated security cheque.

    Advocate Ashima Puri

      Saket District Court, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi Team, I am from Punjab. But right now i am living in Bangalore for…
My sister has completed her studies through Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) distance education program.…
I have filed a probate casoe in district court jamshedpur in may 2015.we r 2…
I want to change my birth date in my birthdate certificate. what is procedure and…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly