How to file an objection in a civil case matter? What's the procedure?
I want to know how to file an objection in a Civil case matter? What is the procedure for the same and what all formalities are required? Please guide me.
If you are a party in a civil suit, you would be granted a fair and reasonable opportunity to file your objection. However, in your query you have not provided us with the complete facts.
Objection can be filed for numerous reasons in a civil matter such as objection to the jurisdiction, objection from instituting a further suit in respect of any particular cause of action, objection under Section 47 of the Civil Procedure Code and so on.
Therefore, please provide us with the complete facts and the nature of objection which you intend to file in the civil matter so that we can provide you with the exact legal procedure.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can DDA stop me from doing renovation in my own DDA flat?
- Getting father's pension even after marriage should I inform them
- How can i file Medical Reimbursement claim of Central Govt Employee.
- FD in joint name with wife can she withdraw without my amount
- Signed bond for 2 years left early what can I do