quesHow to file an objection in a civil case matter? What's the procedure?

I want to know how to file an objection in a Civil case matter? What is the procedure for the same and what all formalities are required? Please guide me.


  • ans


    If you are a party in a civil suit, you would be granted a fair and reasonable opportunity to file your objection. However, in your query you have not provided us with the complete facts. 


    Objection can be filed for numerous reasons in a civil matter such as objection to the jurisdiction, objection from instituting a further suit in respect of any particular cause of action, objection under Section 47 of the Civil Procedure Code and so on.


    Therefore, please provide us with the complete facts and the nature of objection which you intend to file in the civil matter so that we can provide you with the exact legal procedure. 


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father's belong from Karnataka .BT we live in maharashtra since 1970 .my birth is…
My sister forged some property related documents and filed a case in the lower civil…
I am an NRi living in the UK who is not familiar with your legal…
i a house os 220 sq.mts and mutation of this property is 200 sq.mts. now…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Ravinder Pasula

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly