×

quesHow to file an objection in a civil case matter? What's the procedure?

I want to know how to file an objection in a Civil case matter? What is the procedure for the same and what all formalities are required? Please guide me.

If you are a party in a civil suit, you would be granted a fair and reasonable opportunity to file your objection. However, in your query you have not provided us with the complete facts. 

Objection can be filed for numerous reasons in a civil matter such as objection to the jurisdiction, objection from instituting a further suit in respect of any particular cause of action, objection under Section 47 of the Civil Procedure Code and so on.

Therefore, please provide us with the complete facts and the nature of objection which you intend to file in the civil matter so that we can provide you with the exact legal procedure.