how can i transfer the website ownership
Mr. X was running a website in his own name later he formed his own Pvt. Ltd.company in which he is also director and majority shareholder. The company has its own websites and running fine. Now he wants to transfer ownership of earlier website to his company. 1) Does this require buy & sell agreement between X and his company? 2) Should the agreement be registered or just in plain paper? 3) Is there any requirement of company resolution? 4) Should X sell website in Free of cost or charge some price to company? How much he can charge?
it is better you enter into written agreement for sale of your website to the company . 2) it should be executed on stamp paper need not be registered . 3)for purchase of website company should pass a resolution . 4)since website was generating revenue you should determine annual revenue less running expenses and multiply it by 3. 5) your website traffic statistics, financial figures will help you in determining value for your website
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not allotting parking space as promised
- Blocked the piece of land, already planned.
- I am married. Do i have share in parents property?
- How to get share of property from great grand parents property
- Can agricultural land be sold by SC to general category person