how can i get my OBC certificate?
i want to apply for my OBC certificate for employment purpose. my 1st standard and 10th standard does not show the caste i belong to. but i have got my certificate from the Tehsildar of my District for the above concern. now i want to get the certificate made for myself and my kids as well. in future if i get a Govt. job then they will be sending the person for verification to the school. where my caste would be verified. so how can i get my caste certificate
You need to apply for fresh OBC certificate before proper authority. And thereafter on verification and adducing proper documents, OBC certificates will be issued. Soon after obtaining the same you need to file a Suit before the Jurisdictional Civil Court directing the School authorities to make suitable reflection about your case in all their records.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person gave cheque that bounced don't where he lives what to do
- When to file cheque bounce case
- Elder brother beats me over small discussions What action can I take
- Property loss due over bridge construction want compensation
- division of property which is gifted