queshow can i get my OBC certificate?

i want to apply for my OBC certificate for employment purpose. my 1st standard and 10th standard does not show the caste i belong to. but i have got my certificate from the Tehsildar of my District for the above concern. now i want to get the certificate made for myself and my kids as well. in future if i get a Govt. job then they will be sending the person for verification to the school. where my caste would be verified. so how can i get my caste certificate

  • ansYou need to apply for fresh OBC certificate before proper authority. And thereafter on verification and adducing proper documents, OBC certificates will be issued. Soon after obtaining the same you need to file a Suit before the Jurisdictional Civil Court directing the School authorities to make suitable reflection about your case in all their records.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can Janak Puri New Delhi Sub regsitrar reject the registry documents after they have clicked…

How to correct records of LR-RS plot information if informations shown in the LR-RS pot…

My husband just did send me court summons. I am yet to find the reason…

Hi my name has a spelling mistake in 10 th mark list, whereas, the name…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly