×

queshow can i get my OBC certificate?

i want to apply for my OBC certificate for employment purpose. my 1st standard and 10th standard does not show the caste i belong to. but i have got my certificate from the Tehsildar of my District for the above concern. now i want to get the certificate made for myself and my kids as well. in future if i get a Govt. job then they will be sending the person for verification to the school. where my caste would be verified. so how can i get my caste certificate

• ansYou need to apply for fresh OBC certificate before proper authority. And thereafter on verification and adducing proper documents, OBC certificates will be issued. Soon after obtaining the same you need to file a Suit before the Jurisdictional Civil Court directing the School authorities to make suitable reflection about your case in all their records.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services