how can i get my name changed in CBSE board degrees
I had changed my name and I have done the gazette notification and publication. CBSE rule has changed that I cannot get my name changed in the CBSE degrees. Will the different names in the educational degree create any problem later when I apply for jobs, etc.? How can this be corrected?
As per Rule 69.1(i) of the Examination Byelaws of the Board change in name of candidate/ father/ mother/ guardian once entered in the Board?s record at any stage while studying in classes IX,X,XI, XII or thereafter, within a period of ten years from the date of issue of first such document is considered on written request of the candidate (not minor)/ father/ mother/ guardian, duly forwarded by the Head of the Institution, supported by the following documents:
a) Original copy of two newspapers (daily English/ Hindi newspaper at the national level and daily newspaper in a vernacular language circulated in the locality), in which the desired change has been published;
b) Original affidavit, duly sworn before the Judicial Magistrate, first class Metropolitan Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate;
c) Original copy of publication in the Government Gazette;
d) Payment of prescribed fee.
e) True copy of admission form filled in by the parents duly updated as per Gazette Notification of desired change and duly attested by the Head of the concerned Institution.
f) True copy of School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parent/ candidate at the time of admission and updated as per Gazette notification of desired change, duly attested by the Head of the concerned Institution.
g) True copy of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of candidate showing updation as per gazette notification of desired change, duly attested by the Head of the concerned Institution.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I purchase property given to the wife through will
- Ancestral Property Decree
- Builder giving possession without completing common amenities. Advise
- Buyer not allowing me to park on side road. What to do?
- Bike registration number used to file false accident case what to do