quesgift deed executed for a minor

i am a woman, where as my mother in law gifted a house property to my daughter who was aged 7 during 2005, now my daughter who is above 20 years wishes to gift me the same property (gift from daughter to mother), does it have any problem in future by my daughter regarding any claims, can i sell the property after due registration of gift deed

• ansThe gift should be by making a proper gift deed with relevant details and it should be registered by paying appropriate charges. After a registered gift deed you completely become the owner of that property and free to do whatever you want to.

Therefore, your daughter can gift the property to you and you can sell the same to any one. So there is no legal bar for your daughter to gift this property.