gift deed executed for a minor
i am a woman, where as my mother in law gifted a house property to my daughter who was aged 7 during 2005, now my daughter who is above 20 years wishes to gift me the same property (gift from daughter to mother), does it have any problem in future by my daughter regarding any claims, can i sell the property after due registration of gift deed
The gift should be by making a proper gift deed with relevant details and it should be registered by paying appropriate charges. After a registered gift deed you completely become the owner of that property and free to do whatever you want to.
Therefore, your daughter can gift the property to you and you can sell the same to any one. So there is no legal bar for your daughter to gift this property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Charges u/s 354 and 504, if he surrenders, how much time to get bail?
- Is divorce is possible mutually with in 6 month of marriage?
- Can the organisation deduct tax from my Pension
- MFM degree is already issued treated same as MBA(financial management)
- Employer paid excess salary for 11 months can they recover the amount