Fiancee US citizen. Want to get married to her India.
My fiancee is a US citizen and presently she is in India. Now i want to get married to her in India itself. Are there any specific documentation that i need to keep in mind to get married?
Your marriage will be governed by Special Marriage Act. You would require her all id proof documents of USA and her passport size photograph.
Further she will require to sign an application form and a affidavit which will have to be notarized from USA
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce after 6months of marriage can it be done
- Property divided. Can one sell his share w/o consent of other person?
- Boyfriend cheated for money
- Tenant doing illegal activities in flat. How to remove him?
- How to get father's property registered in my name