Fiancee US citizen. Want to get married to her India.
My fiancee is a US citizen and presently she is in India. Now i want to get married to her in India itself. Are there any specific documentation that i need to keep in mind to get married?
Your marriage will be governed by Special Marriage Act. You would require her all id proof documents of USA and her passport size photograph.
Further she will require to sign an application form and a affidavit which will have to be notarized from USA
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Divorce after harassment
- Want to resign my company can employer take any action against me
- My boss is asking me to resign I have worked for 8months
- One family member not agreeing for property distribution. What to do?
- Took loan not able to repay can I get some more time