Different names in same person's mark sheets.
I have a query that my name in my 10th and 12th class mark sheets is written as ishan Kumar and in my graduation mark sheets and in degree it is written as Ishan Chauhan and i will going to join a government bank very soon because i cleared their examination and now the document verification part is remaining only. So i want to know that this problem with my name can it create any kind of problem for me while joining the organization and in case if it is then what can be the possible solution for this.
Yes it will definitely create problems, Ishan Kumar and Ishan Chauhan are 2 different names, it is not mere typographical error in spelling your name, based on your 10th and 12th standard mark sheet apply to university for rectification of your name particulars. You will have to submit 1) Original Certificate(s) in which correction(s) is/are required. 2) Photocopy of SSC. 3) photocopy of XII std certificate 4) you will have to issue demand draft of any nationalized bank in favor of Registrar of said university. 5) an affidavit that Ishan Kumar and Ishan Chauhan are same person contact university for detailed procedure to be adopted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the rights of daughter in ancestral property ?
- Can tenants be debarred from flat if landlord did not pay maintenance
- Person in whose favor Will was made died. Where does the Will stand?
- House give to govt. employee is already in possession by someone else
- What is the proceeding when a person is convicted for theft under 381